Cardinale Auto Group - Parts
Our many customers are familiar with our service department, but not everyone knows the Cardinale Auto Group of Dealers also sells parts. This means if you’re within driving distance of one of our dealerships, you can buy factory parts for your vehicle. The dealers carry a large inventory of genuine parts manufactured specifically for your vehicle, whether it’s brand new, a late model or an older car. These parts are known as Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts.
When you buy a genuine OEM part for your car, truck, crossover, SUV or minivan, you’re buying the peace of mind that comes with knowing it meets the manufacturer’s rigorous specs. Aftermarket parts simply don’t go through the same quality checks as those produced by your car’s manufacturer. When you buy parts from the Cardinale Auto Group of Dealers, you’re assured you’ll never get aftermarket parts.
This is just a sampling of the parts you can find at the Cardinale Auto Group of Dealers (check with individual dealerships for prices and availability):
- Brakes: brake pads, brake rotors, brake calipers
- Filters: transmission filters, air filters, oil filters
- Shocks and suspension: shocks and struts, control arms, ball joints
- Ignition: spark plugs, distributor caps, coils
- Lighting and electrical: headlights, brake lights, fuses
- Starters and alternators: starters, alternators, generators
- Belts and hoses: timing belts, belt tensioners, radiator hoses
- Wipers and washers: wipers, wiper arms, washer pumps
So, when you need to order parts, contact the Cardinale Auto Group of Dealers for all your needs. You can visit your Cardinale Auto Group dealer’s parts department, call, or use the handy form on the dealer’s website.
With such a large inventory, chances are our dealers have the part you’re looking for. But if it isn’t in stock, they’ll order it for you and notify you when it arrives.
- SEE LOCATIONS ( www.CardinaleWay.com/locations ) FOR SPECIFIC DETAILS